 Off-Topic / Debate / 16458
Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 23:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
These devastating articles reveal a lot about I have been saying about the • bias
of the press WRT to Israel and the Palestinians.

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20052002-032952-3644r

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=21052002-123835-3473r

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=22052002-085307-9694r

-John

thank you for posting these links.

As I have said before, serious academic studies have shown that the Western
Media has a pro-Israel bias.

Hmmph. Media, schmedia. A quote from the news this morning:

"Israel has had to endure 5 suicide bombings in the last week, 2 of which
resulted in deaths."

It has been my understanding that *all* suicide bombings result in at least 1
death.

ROSCO