 Off-Topic / Debate / 16459
Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:22:52 GMT

They were damned if they did, and damned if they didn't.

Speaking of damned if they did, damned if they didn't... (and otherwise only
VERY LIGHTLY linked to this thread if at all)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/columnists/orl-edpparker22052202may22.column

It so happens that I do not quite support the theory that KP is advancing
(that we need to line up docilely for the scurrilous loss of freedom in the
name of security, and other changes, and blindly support the Prez) but her
column does present a rather interesting thought experiment, doesn't it?