 Off-Topic / Debate / 13870
13869  |  13871
Subject:
Not Cricket (was Re: "Centuries old piece of paper" still pretty darn good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" :
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:

I see a hint of
arrogance in Larry's assertion that the U.S. is the *best* country in the
world.

Well of course you do. You DID see my humility score, right? The US IS the
best country in the world, but not to worry, the UK is right up there in the
top ten if not actually second. (unless you ask a Canadian)

There is no way that the US can be considered better than the UK.
Name me one time ever you beat us at Cricket.

Not ever even playing you... now that *in itself* proves our superiority.

BTW you set FUT wrong...
the very IDEA of Cricket is laughable so this is FUT .fun

++Lar