 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 647
Re: MB sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 01:09:23 GMT

Both actually. The Micro F-14's are similar to what you would find in a • glue
together plastic scale model kit. They have some surface detail too.
I just tested them on a ..ahem.. Lego baseplate and they do grip on to the
studs. They have two thin moulded bits underneath, about 3 studs long, • with
a stud gap between them. I haven't built the carrier yet, I assume the • deck
has some studs on it, but I know a lot of it has large black tiles.

There are a few studs on the deck, but mostly near the edges. As well as
being able to sit on the studs, you can also tilt them nose up and park them
on their tail (only need a single stud for this), so they are in a
taking-off  position.

Kerry