 Organizations / Australia / 1167
Re: 2879 Bi-planes and dingies (was re: MB aircraft carriers in Oz )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:20:10 GMT

I'll pick up one more on the weekend and have enough for my project.  In
terms of size, the flight deck is currently planned to be 40 studs x 192
studs, and 24 bricks from waterline to flightdeck.  I haven't worked out • the
island yet.

Being at work and hence without my aircraft carrier in front of me ...

What ratio will that be to the standard MB aircraft carrier?

Kerry