 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 659
Re: MB sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Chris Gray writes:
See below for the URL. Not much in the way of MOC's I'm afraid. I've been
tainted by Lego trains lately. :-)

Nice site. I do have a comment on your review of the carrier: the crane piece
which you mention as being new is an old piece I think. It looks like the crane
piece in the Creature Seekers floating ship (one of a handfull of Mega Bloks
sets I've purchased).

Frank