 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 653
Re: Searching for MB aircraft carriers in Oz (Re: MB sites)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Peter White writes:

Finally bought my own Aircraft Carrier yesterday, they certainly couldn't fit
any more bricks in that box. I got the last one at that TRU(Chatswood) and
don't remember any battleships there.

Glad you mentioned that, I would have wasted a trip.  I'm looking for two
carriers and a battleship - anyone seen them?

TRU Parramatta had them (but Chatswood TRU had them at that time too).
A bit sad when a MB model sells out during a 25% off Lego sale.
Big W's generally carry the Battleships (haven't seen the AC's there though).

pw