 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 649
648  |  650
Subject:
Searching for MB aircraft carriers in Oz (Re: MB sites)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 02:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Peter White writes:
Fancy running into you over here.
Do a search on Chris Gray in this newsgroup to find his site, Chris has done
an 'Empire State Building' that almost reaches the ceiling.
He also has reviews and inventories of the Pro-Builder range.

Cool, thanks

Finally bought my own Aircraft Carrier yesterday, they certainly couldn't fit
any more bricks in that box. I got the last one at that TRU(Chatswood) and
don't remember any battleships there.

Glad you mentioned that, I would have wasted a trip.  I'm looking for two
carriers and a battleship - anyone seen them?

Richard
Still baldly going...