 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 640
Re: MB sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:

being a recent-ish convert to the wonder of MegaBloks, and still divining
all the huge minifig scale models I can now afford to make, it occurs to me
that there may already be some sites with glorious MB enhanced models on show.

Hi Richard,
Fancy running into you over here.
Do a search on Chris Gray in this newsgroup to find his site, Chris has done
an 'Empire State Building' that almost reaches the ceiling.
He also has reviews and inventories of the Pro-Builder range.
Finally bought my own Aircraft Carrier yesterday, they certainly couldn't fit
any more bricks in that box. I got the last one at that TRU(Chatswood) and
don't remember any battleships there.

pw