 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 654
Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:36:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Chris Gray writes:
See below for the URL. Not much in the way of MOC's I'm afraid. I've been
tainted by Lego trains lately. :-)

Loved the castley stuff, despite not being a castlehead myself, and the
comparisons between the carrier and battleship were helpful - thanks.

Beyond religious fervour, why would castleheads not be out there buying
every carrier and battleship in sight?

Religious fervour it is. I wonder how many "MB never" people have actually
tested the bricks out. Lego Bulk didn't really change the cost of bricks,
just made them a bit easier to obtain (for those in the lucky countries).
But if people wish to build large castles (not in primary colours), at this
time there is only one easy solution.

pw (a blasphemous one)