 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 650
649  |  651
Subject:
MB aircraft carriers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kerry Raymond writes:
When you are finished, please tell me if:

* you have a ton of leftover parts (I had over 60 in all shapes and sizes)
and leftover stickers
* you can explain why the superstructure has so many tiles built into its
base

But be warned. Two weeks ago I bought this set as my first excursion into
Mega Bloks. A week later I went back and bought 6 more. I've having great
fun with them.

Yup, heaps of good pieces and stickers left over, I love it.  And I think
that the island is held on by tiles to make it possible to remove it more
easily for transport and under hull development, and to make the model fall
better in a cataclysmic tumble.  That's my guess.  Felt to me like a
farsighted bit of design really.

My first week is almost up, and I'm almost as hungry for more as were you ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...