 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 662
Re: MB sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:16:04 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> writes:

Nice site. I do have a comment on your review of the carrier: the crane piece
which you mention as being new is an old piece I think. It looks like the crane
piece in the Creature Seekers floating ship (one of a handfull of Mega Bloks
sets I've purchased).

Thanks for the update - I've fixed the page. I've never bought any of the
creature seekers sets (purple and bright green for castles????), so haven't
seen it before.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/