 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 676
Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, James Brown writes:
(snip)
That's the "religious fervor" part.

Gosh.  Then brand me a zealot, I guess.  :(

Sometimes it seems like some of the clone-brand friendly are quicker to take
up the torch than the Lego purists.  Yeesh.

Well, If I'm going to be called a fanatic I might as well be one.  Time to
go burn down the Ritvik factory(1).  Film at 11:00(2)

James

1: For the clue-impaired, I'm not serious.
2: 11:30 in Newfoundland.

Why jump to such a negative connotation to "religious fervour"???? It can also
mean "enthusiastic devotion" -- which means that the Ritvik factory is quite
safe, as your time is better spent having fun with Lego than in torching some
silly old building.

Alan