 Marketplace / Theory / 314
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:51:49 GMT

Indranil Basak writes:
Is this a closed discussion group

No. It's very open. You're obviously not. Your constant obfuscation is
boring me.

While you, you're a cipher who is taking potshots. At least that's my
perception.
Now, don't think you've "rattled" me. I don't rattle. I just like to • be
precise.

Calling names certainly means you are rattled.

It's not name calling, it's a valid observation. You can see quite a lot
about us, but we know nothing about you.

Tell us about yourself, so we can annoy you back :-)

Why do you need to know "who I
am" so badly?

Ok, we don't have to go through the whole effective communication thing
again, do we?

Are the discussions on Lugnet always so chock full of paranoia?

I can't imagine why anyone would use the word paranoia here, unless
they'd brought something nasty in with them.

This is not the place to be a newbie, is it? The King does not like all new
subjects equally, especially if they do not look, sound, act or discuss, or
have names such as he has.

The usual suggestion is to lurk before you leap.

This one really stirred up the
bottom of the barrel at Lugnet. When one starts asking the real difficult
questions and calls it like they see it, it usually happens.

Somebody appears to have dropped something nasty into a very clear
barrel.

Well, Indranil, I look forward to further, more positive posts from you,
to prove my first impressions wrong.

--
Tony Priestman