 Marketplace / Theory / 294
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Anyone who wants to suggest a wording that conveys the information that
the catalog is a good resource for "hard to find" sets, without crossing
the line (still unclear to me) that Gunther of eBay refers to, would
have my gratitude.

How about "Lego 1999 S@H guide!  Contains info on great deals like McDonald's
exclusive!"

and in the description:  "This catalogue is only available direct from Lego,
and contains information on ordering current and out-of-production Lego sets.
It also includes information on how to order catalogues specials, and Lego
exclusive offers, like the new McDonalds's Promotional set!

Because this is a current Lego product, I am not providing image scans, to
comply with regulations regarding unauthorized use of imagery for commercial
purposes, but anyone who wishes more information about this catalogue may
contact me, or may get first party information about this and other current
catalogues from Lego Consumer Affairs at (phone number escapes me right now)"

I think that skips handily around the issue of provided other sources for
currently auctioned products, because Lego CA doesn't provide catalogues, but
they will happily tell anyone calling them that S@H does.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/