 Marketplace / Theory / 299
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:55:48 GMT

David Wiggins <rodeo@onramp.net> wrote:
Hmm. same guy that i posted feedback on for the mcdonalds set. has he
called you threatening a slander suit yet? i think its time to contact
ebay and get his "power seller" status withdrawn for being sleazy.

Nope, haven't heard from him other than him requesting my user info.
Which won't do him any good since it isn't current.  I actually sent
him an e-mail message after reading his feedback withdrawal comment,
laughing, explaining how much it was obvious he was trying to rip
people off, and how he could expect his bidders to be informed in
the future if he keeps trying to do it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/