 Marketplace / Theory / 296
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, James Brown writes:
[...]Because this is a current Lego product, I am not providing image scans,
to comply with regulations regarding unauthorized use of imagery for
commercial purposes, but anyone who wishes more information about this
catalogue may contact me, or may get first party information about this and
other current catalogues from Lego Consumer Affairs at (phone number escapes
me right now)"

Yoiks!  Holy run-on sentence, Batman!  (I _think_ grammatically correct, but
still!)

caffeine levels critical... must seek coffee

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/