 Marketplace / Theory / 280
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 05:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have done the best I can to ensure that all my listings give all the
info they could. I admit that some of my SC listings do not list as much
as others. (1) If I felt that were a big omission I would in fact delete
and relist. Are you claiming that listings such as those we are
discussing (the original 3438 listings that prompted my feedback, then
my box listing) that omit vast quantities of imformation are somehow
better than those that only omit a little?

What would you do that I have not done? What would you not do that I
have done? State your issue and say who you are. I have nothing to hide.
Do you?

What is there to hide? My name is attached to every posting. Whether it is a
3438 or a 4536, what's the difference? If you really were on a crusade to
educate the eBay masses about the availability of Lego products direct from
S@H, why don't you save a lot of time and energy and simply place a current
Lego S@H catalog up for auction. Start the price at 25 or 50 cents. Avoid all
the grand standing and make S@H known to the eBay community in a subtle way.