 Marketplace / Theory / 290
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:15:06 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him.
He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of
date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had
done on eBay.  Guess if you don't buy and sell a lot there you can't
recognize a rip-off artist when you see one.

And now, when I go to look at his feedback, it isn't listing
specific comments anymore.  Wonder why? :)

Hmm. same guy that i posted feedback on for the mcdonalds set. has he
called you threatening a slander suit yet? i think its time to contact
ebay and get his "power seller" status withdrawn for being sleazy.

-dave