 Marketplace / Theory / 286
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:03:42 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
Of course you'll still piss off the opportunists, and since some of them
are bigger customers of eBay, they may still slam you (but then unless
they show you a specific clause in their TOS which prevents your auction
as opposed to just suggesting that it is bid siphoning, you would have
legitimate cause to write letters to the editor etc. about eBay coming
down on the small seller just because they are competing with the big
sellers).

Looks like Mr. 6420-rip-off got mad at me leaving feedback for him.
He request my user info (which I discovered is quite a bit out of
date) and responded to my comment noting how little business I had
done on eBay.  Guess if you don't buy and sell a lot there you can't
recognize a rip-off artist when you see one.

And now, when I go to look at his feedback, it isn't listing
specific comments anymore.  Wonder why? :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/