 Marketplace / Theory / 287
286  |  288
Subject:
eBay rip-off artist hides feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:05:38 GMT

Well, Mr. 6420 decided to hide his feedback.

***
I have had to hide my eBay feedback, because too many people have
decided to use feedback as a forum for issues that are irrelevant to
interactions made directly with me. I reccomend that all eBay
powersellers such as myself take issue with eBay that users are
allowed to leave feedback without an item number.
***

The funny thing is, I TRIED to leave the item number in the feedback
but because the auction wasn't over the system wouldn't allow it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/