 Marketplace / Theory / 303
Re: Indranil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 02:23:50 GMT

Indranil Basak <basaki@hotmail.com> wrote:
these Lugnet discussions. I'll be on when there is real information to be had,
legos offered for trade and sale, and people who actually build with Legos
rather than hoard them away in their closets. This one really stirred up the

If you honestly think that this is the only thing that goes on here,
you haven't bothered to read very many discussions.  Just in the
last two days you've missed postings dealing with trainiacs making a
hit at model train shows and someone posting pics of a new
mega-scale Star Wars rebel base, among many others.

But then again, if you acknowledged those, you wouldn't be able to
self-righteously "bail" on this, would you?

You've obviously taken offense at some of the things Larry had to
say, which isn't in itself unusual, but it sure seems like you
walked in with urine-soaked wheaties.  That's too bad for you, and
possibly, on a smaller scale, for us.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/