 Marketplace / Theory / 1789
Re: Streamlining the parts selling process
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Ray Sanders writes:
I *really* want some kind of clearance category. Some way to
selectively promote certain items while leaving them listed in their original
category.

You can run a search by sale having greater than x% off raging from 0%
(default which will show all items) to 100%.  For example, Hardcore has a
headless shark for 95% off:

http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?p=Y&s=Y&l=90

(listing all items more than 90% off)

When you have a sale, there is already a link in your shop to all items on
sale which is pretty much like the "category" you described above?

BTW, in the past 2 weeks cosmicray had more feature requests than everyone
on the site combined! %^)