 Marketplace / Theory / 1773
Re: Streamlining the parts selling process
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(snip)
go the Jon Kozan route...
have some of everything and charge so much that it's economical to sell
someone 3 parts. But do we need more than one of those? I dunno.

There can be only 1.

(Too good to pass up)
-Jon