 Marketplace / Theory / 1783
Re: Streamlining the parts selling process
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:29:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

What you see when you go to Mike Stanley's store is what's left after all
the big buyers in GoB have picked it over. A lot of the good stuff doesn't
make it out to the public because we snap it up.

I wish I hadn't said this, at least not in this way. It's not actually true,
and it's not particularly thoughtful to have said it. I'd edit the post in
place, marking that para out as not my current words (but not denying I said
it) were it possible to do that. This followup will have to do.

I apologise for any hard feelings it might have caused.

++Lar