 Marketplace / Shopping / 8731
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney writes:
Visited 2 Targets today in Texas both stores had moved toys to 50% off!  I
picked up a few droid escapes and a tie fighter for me and an exploding bank
studios for sale or trade.  The only sets I was interested in was the 7166
or 7146 but only got 1 tie.

Revisited my local Target on a hunch...an entire new isle of clearance
with... the 3 shuttles I was eyeing.

...(chanting)...I got 3 shuttles...I got 3 shuttles...

...dancing now...

Man, can I move... :p

50% has finally hit my targets in california.

I did notice something interesting though.  I went a few days earlier and
there were just a hand full of sets marked at 30%.  I went today and the
shelves were stocked with 5 times more merchandise and marked to 50%.  Or at
least there used to be :)