 Marketplace / Shopping / 8695
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason Whittenburg writes:
Around Atlanta most Targets have the Lego moved to the clearance isle at 50%
off and some of them had clearance Lego on the back end of the Lego isle.
But I wouldn't say there was anything to run out for, a lot of Droid Escapes
and the Artic bundles though. :-)  I have not seen the Railway Express at
50% off, only 30%.  At one store the Railway Express was still full price.

While at Target today, I was told that Wednesday was the next day to adjust
Toy clearances.  The shelves were reset today as forcasted by Lugnet.  And
to my surprise several sets reappeared to the inventory. :)  Maybe Wednesday
will be a very happy day.

Matt

So far the score is...
Targets at 50% off: 2
Targets at 30% off: 3

One I hit today still had a couple of trains on the shelf at 50-off. wooHoo !

Ray