 Marketplace / Shopping / 8658
8657  |  8659
Subject:
2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:41:21 GMT

Hi All,
  I know it's not everywhere, but some Target Stores have started the second
markdown of their clearance items!  Prices seem to be around 50% off!  I
found these today:
Watto's Junkyard - $17.40
Bionicle Manas - $44.40
Women's Soccer - $4.90
Flash Speeder - $4.90
A-wing - $7.40
Mars Excavator - $24.40
Slave and Landspeeder combo pak - $7.40
Imperial AT-ST - $4.90
TIE fighter - $9.90
There were some other mars sets and soccer sets.  Funny thing is that this
store didn't have the Railway Express on sale at all!  How strange!
Anyway, some of you might want to check your local Target and see if they
have jumped the gun yet!  I expect the rest of them to follow suit in the
next week.
Good Hunting...
Tom