 Marketplace / Shopping / 8680
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:11:36 GMT

I hit 3 of those Targets last Sunday morning and didn't find anything
interesting. The Wal-Mart in Fond Du Lac was picked over too.

Are you counting the Target in Kimblerly (I-41 exit) as Appleton?

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Well it's Sunday, so we woke early this morning to do the Wisconsin Target
run.
We did Oshkosh, Appleton (x2) and Fond Du Lac Targets and they are all still
at 30%.

Strangest thing was one Appleton store had Railway express at 30% off, the
other Appleton store had it at full price.