 Marketplace / Shopping / 8668
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins! And GOOD TIP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
It's always a good idea to scan the sets at Target!  I've noticed that
while some sets are tagged at the second clearance price and some weren't,
the ones that weren't would scan at the lower price!  They don't always get
a clearance tag put on each set.

You correct, I did actually purcahse some set that weren't tagged but on
clearence. :-)

Here's a piece of advice that might help some of you!  If your Target
store has a separate isle for the clearance stuff and there's a set that you
want and yet you want to wait for the next markdown.  Take it back to the
regular Lego isle and mix it in with the nonclearance stuff.  Usually it
won't get bought up and will still be marked down after all the other stuff
is gone!  I discovered this by accident when I was looking for a set that
looked to be gone.  I found one with the regular lego and managed to get it
on clearance because no one noticed it.  I'm sure most of you bargain
hunters are already in on this, but I wanted to share this with the novices!
hehheh

Evil, but good! :-)  I think we've all hidden sets waiting for that deep
discount or sale!

-Jason