 Marketplace / Shopping / 8793
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:08:32 GMT

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

Just wondering if anyone in the New England area has seen the 4561 Railway Express reduced beyond $99.99 at Target? All of the Target's I've visited in Mass. have not made the 4561 part of this year's clearance. Since they reduced the price after (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)