 Marketplace / Shopping / 8664
Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:29:31 GMT

"Renard Graham" <rgraham@topcon.com> wrote in message
news:GpCq61.3Fz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
Just visited all the Targets in my area, still at 30%, though the lego • aisle at
my local target was looking really ratty and I have a feeling they will go • to
50% real soon since there isn't much merchandise left.

Thanks
In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:

Tom, what part of the country are you in?
I'm in Texas!  The store was located near Houston!

My Target is the same way.  I was out again last night and checked Target to
see if the clearance had changed sometime during the day and it had not.

I also noted that up until a couple of days ago our Target had at least 15
4561 Railway Express sets and I was hoping to pick up a couple at 50% off
and maybe even some at 75% off.  Last night they only had two left!
Something seems odd - I can't imagine someone buying them all up at $90 but
they are gone.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders