 Marketplace / Shopping / 4245
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:54:24 GMT

Is there a way to get LDLITE to have the image of the part take up all of
the available space in the image file?

I've been playing with this off and on, and am trying to get the part to be
as big as will fit in the image.  All I seem to get is an image of the
screen, with the part small and 2/3 of the way down the screen.

I'd like to be able to get it to output like MLCAD does, with the part
taking up as much of the image as possible.  (Alternatively, does MLCAD have
command line options?)

I see that I can offset the orgin from the command line, and scale the
image, but is there a setting that would automatically scale to as big as
will fit?  Would hate to cut off parts of the image!

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com