 Marketplace / Shopping / 3997
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 21:28:51 GMT

Are your fonts set to the standard size?

Steve

Steve, my friend, you are a genius!  ;)

My fonts, as a remnant from when i was running at 1600 x 1200, were most
assuredly NOT set to standard size!  After changing to regular size (and
rebooting! Dang Windows!) I can now see the menu bar.

As an interesting note, befor I changed my font size, I changed the
resolution down to 800x600 and it displayed fine.  Does the font size
setting only take effect at the higher resolutions?

Anyways, this is something that Dan might want to take into consideration
when programming the site (that someone might inadvertantly be running in
large fonts) so as nobody else runs into this problem.

Also, if I get a new video card that can run 1600x1200 without the
instabilities that my current one demonstrates, i'llprobably switch back to
the higher resolution and large fonts.

Troy