 Marketplace / Shopping / 3994
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 20:04:05 GMT

Changing the resolution doesn't seem to help, the menubar still doesn't show
up on my win98 machine.  The top frame gets cut off right under the "The
Unofficial Lego Superstore" line.

Troy

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@nacs.net> wrote in message
Seriously, there is a blue bar going down the right side of the page, • but I
don't see anything in it at all....

Perhaps IE 5.00.2919.6307 isn't the most current version....

Hm, do you have frames turned off?  Yours is the same as the build I • have,
doubt there are any serious differences.  It's not really a button, but • a
link.

OK, I think that I may have figured out the problem.  I've switched to
another computer, running IE 5, and can see PART of the blue menu bar
mentioned.

Unfortunately, I can only see about half of it, witht he rest being cut • off
by the bottom frame.  It would seem that on my other computer that the • whole
thing was pushed down so far that I couldn't see it at all.

Perhaps 65 pixels isn't enough space to display everything, based on how • it
is rendered on different systems set at different resolutions.  This
machine, where I can see part of it, is set at 1024x768.  My other machine
is set at a higer resolution.  I will have to check it at different
resolutions to see if I can get the menu bar to appear.

Troy