 Marketplace / Shopping / 3998
3997  |  3999
Subject:
Possible math problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:51:56 GMT

Dan,

Now that I have my display problem fixed, I have been playing with the site
a bit.  I've added a bunch of parts, and like the interface.[1]

I also placed an order from myself to see how it worked.  When I placed the
oder, and viewed my cart, it displayed the total as $15.75, which it should
have been.  But when I went and looked under "orders placed" and "orders
received" it lists the total as $16.00.

Is there a quarter service fee added?  Or is it just rounding off numbers
when it shouldn't?  Or, is it just adding wrong?

Troy

[1] You might want to consider an option for not having a picture.  Also,
some guidelines for pictures would be a help, like what size they should be,
etc.