 Marketplace / Shopping / 4016
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 17:45:45 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, D. Jezek wrote:

P.S.  If noone speaks up against it, I'd like to host 1 MLCAD-rendered Ldraw
image for each part as a guide in the building inventory section.

The (currently unwritten) terms of use for LDraw specify that you can do
whatever you want with the images you generate from the LDraw data.

Will you have an image for each part, in each color?  It would be very nice
to not have strictly gray images.

I don't think grey images should be necessary--but why not a white part on a
white background, to indicate monochromaticity instead of the colour white?  That
would keep bandwidth as low as possible and keep us to a single image.

However, if colour is available, I would prefer that.

best

Lindsay