 Marketplace / Shopping / 3970
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 10:15:20 GMT

Looks good, as a customer I am looking forward to this service.  Looks like
all of your "&nbsp" are missing the semicolon required to make it valid HTML
though.   Lots and lots of "&nbsp" sprinkled about the few pages I looked
at.

Mike

"D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message
For those interested, I have a beta version 0.7 running.  There are still • bugs
but most of the functionality for selling parts (only) are there.
Here is a page with the temporary URL:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/temp.html

I'll stay connected overnight so the URL should work for some time.
Click on "sell" to register and you'll be approved as a "seller" right • away.
You can enter bogus info into the registration form for now.  Then go into
myBrickbay and see all the functionalities that are there.  Also, you can • try
to buy something and then view your order in myBrickbay under orders • placed.
You can see your shopping cart being built, how many items you have in it • and
any error messages.
(The search box on the top of the page doesn't work yet)

Let me know what you think of the site so far and if the features would • make
you comfortable to buy and sell there.

Thanks.

P.S.  All that you see there was built in 3 weeks.