 Marketplace / Shopping / 4246
Three day sale: Bradlees, 20%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:18:49 GMT

Nothing amazing, but my bearest Bradlees is having a three-day-sale (15-17 of
June, 1 day down, two to go). All toys are 20%; not very much, unless you find
some sets you really want...

I grabbed a handful of 4811s and a few green baseplates, is all. Was going to
try and ask for more off on some damaged sets, but the manager was being a
jerk, and I had no time or money w/me.

-Shiri