 Marketplace / Shopping / 1478
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:

BTW, all the rest of you 'murricans are lucky I hang out here in loc.uk
too, I was the first to post this to market.shopping, I think. :-)

Yeah, heaven forbid that anyone on this side of the pond find out about a good
deal in the UK.  After all, we never tell them...

(Before launching flaming responses, check the follow-up.)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/