 Local / United Kingdom / 1965
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:36:34 GMT

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:21:22 GMT, Richard Franks uttered the following
profundities...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Dee writes:

I think they may have noticed, now cannot connect to the server,
on 2 different connections.....

It works okay for me - it must be your computer feeling guilty :)  I did the 3
Shuttle Order as well. Silly £10 minumum! But I also mailed them back saying
that if it was an error that I wouldn't hold them to it.

I would have felt too guilty I suppose, as the £15 they asked for wouldn't
cover shipping of three 8480's.

Poor Peter James! He could loose thousands overnight if he honours all of the
orders, and lose customers if he doesn't. Now if it were a TRU website I
wouldn't feel *too* bad about taking advantage of their mistake..

Karma or Lego, it's a tough decision :)

Richard

I have connected ok now, and ordered 900+ worth for only 95!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888