 Local / United Kingdom / 1985
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 03:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
If you are quick The Entertainer have missed out a zero:

http://www.thetoyshop.com/

Carbon 60

I've been checking the site all afternoon/evening for any evidence on toyshop
realizing its error... or waiting to see if Larry P got word back re: his
email... the site is now just coming up as a red screen for me... looks like
they may be in the process of correcting the mistake... wonder if "no way"
emails are headed to all of us tomorrow morning...