 Local / United Kingdom / 1945
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:12:32 GMT

Because in my spare time, when I'm not playing with Lego, I like to pretend
I'm a consumer law expert (hence the total absence of Karma concerns.  A lab
rat has more conscience).

Richard
(Nope.  Can't use that tag, it belongs to someone else.)

Richard D.
(That's taken too.  Try again.)

Bloodsucking Leech
(accurate and unique)

Just placed an order for 1 shuttle, 1 Sea Wolf and 1 Millenium Slizer.  If
they charge me even 1 pound more than the stated amount, I want to know
immediately.  Also, damn, I just won an ebay auction for the 6190 and I paid
out the nose ($75) for a MIB unopened version. If I get this one for the
stated price, I can always auction it off again I guess.  Everyone keep each
other posted.  It cost me a pretty penny to get them shipped to the US.  If
anyone recieves any info or finds thier charge card overcharged, make contact
immediately.

Jason F.