 Local / United Kingdom / 1944
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:51:40 GMT

Its the web version of a carboot sale!

Will they give a discount for a big order?

Lego Technic 8266 Blue Flash VS Arachnophob - still not worth it at £2

OK. Who bought all the rock raiders?

For the micro motor:
10 Lego Technic 'Space Shuttle Colorado' £4.00

Not sure if I need these:
10 Star Wars: Droid Fighter 7111 £.60

For my daughter:
10 Lego Duplo 2436 'Big Chief Brown Bear's Camp' £1.60

For the walls:
10 Fort Apache 6769 £3.50

For the cannon:
10 LEGO Silver City 6765 £1.60

Shipping  £3.00
Total  £116.00

YOUCH! The £3 delivery really stung.

Mrs Arthur : "If that stuff actually arrives, I'm going to be seriously
annoyed"