 Local / United Kingdom / 1969
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:43:29 GMT

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:31:04 GMT, Kev Holmes uttered the following
profundities...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
If you are quick The Entertainer have missed out a zero:

http://www.thetoyshop.com/

Carbon 60

Sorry to burst the bubble, but it's there in the Ts and Cs (Terms and
Conditions)...

"These Terms and conditions , together with the display of our priced
products on this website, do not constitute an offer and no contract is
made until we have processed your order."

That is, unless they process the order automatically... ;-)

Me? I taking the moral high ground (absolutely *no* storage space at home!)
Cheers,
Kev

It does say the card has been debited. That implies to me a
contract, and a processing of an order.....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888