 Local / United Kingdom / 1955
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:21:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3842F451.7B36DF2E@voyager.net>...
Wow. And they seem to ship to the US too, for decent rates.

I did an amazing order... 20 shuttles, 20 silver cities, 30 fort
apaches. I could not print it out, due to the site being done with
frames... so it may just be a dream. We shall see what Parcel Force
disgorges.

I don't know why they did this, but I really think they did it on
purpose rather than in error.

Hopefully they did it and meant it, and it wasn't someone hacking the
site.

Some of the stuff is on their splash page, but not in the categories.
Some is not, you have to search the categories for it...

Thanks for the tip, Simon.

What did the shipping come to on this?  I wanted to order three (3) Silver
City (6765) sets.  The shipping was £42.54 on a £4.80 order.  Now $75 for
three sets is a good deal but is there a cheaper way to ship these that I
missed?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh