 Local / United Kingdom / 1954
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Fabisch writes:
I placed a small order but emailed them to cancel it if they do not plan on
honoring the prices and not to charge me anything if they cancel, or more if
they ship.

I did that too. A quick estimate from tonight is about £5000, that they could
have lost if they did honour the error. I think we should try to build
relationships with our local toy-shops and encourage them to stock Lego when
more and more shops give shelf space to other brands. The Entertainer know
about Lugnet and when they see this discussion I hope that they won't think too
badly of us!

Richard