 Local / United Kingdom / 2003
2002  |  2004
Subject:
E-mail from the ToyShop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:38:04 GMT

I doubt "the yanks" will get any at all, but I could be wrong.  I
don't know if I'd expect a store to come through on what would have
to be back-breaking prices.

I'm not sure if you are wrong.  It broke my heart to see those prices and me
not
in on it, so I sent them an e-mail asking basically "what's up?"  Here is what
they wrote:

"Thank you for your Email.

Please accept our apologies. Our site was displaying incorrect information
due to a technical error. All information should now be correct.

Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your honesty.

Regards,

thetoyshop.com Webmaster

All prices and information contained herein are correct at time of
posting, but subject to change without notice. For terms & conditions, or
further information please visit our web site at
http://www.thetoyshop.com"

... Take what you want from it.  I'm guessing that people that ordered won't
get
this FOTY.

-- pn