 Local / United Kingdom / 1950
Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I don't know why they did this, but I really think they did it on
purpose rather than in error.

Except for the part, on the front-page, that says Technic Shuttle: Was £99,
save $59, pay £4.

Hopefully they did it and meant it, and it wasn't someone hacking the site.

We will find out tomorrow morning I guess - sleep well everybody!

Richard