 Marketplace / Services / 533
Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
...If you buy something and it turns out to be stolen the police
will yank it away from you - does that make them thieves?

You apparently don't understand either the situation I'm reporting or
the one Paul found himself in.  Have you ever tried to dispute a credit
card charge or do you have a store where you accept PayPal as payment?

...the story that was posted here - not one ounce of supporting evidence...

The specific details are of course confidential.  However I have dealt
with the seller and have no reason to doubt what he is saying.  Besides;
I'm merely passing on a warning - there is no burden of proof - you're
free to regard it as you choose.  I will follow-up with any further
relevant info. whether it be positive or negative to either party.

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://capt-acap.org/SRC/